Friday, February 5, 2010

I made it this far now.

Oh the days of Yellowcard.
I miss 'em.

Well, everything is going great!
I'm starting my Mary Kay whenever the starter kit gets here.
Still applying for jobs, it sucks. : (
Jared and I are starting to plan our special day in bits and pieces.

Papa's good!
They released him today.
They are currently on their way back to the Kasilof. Going home!
Dad drove behind Grandma so she had help when she needed it.
He comes back tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed for a safe trip!

Oh goodness!!!! Jared and I went to my Aunt Leslie's last night for some dinner. She made home made pasta for the first time. I got to help : P It was fun. Well, I'm not sure what the dish was called but they were like rolls of pasta with spinach and cheeses in the middle with tomato/marinara sauce on top. With home made garlic bread.
I'm a very picky eater but I looooved it!

I now want my own pasta roller. Thingy. lol.
Oh, I have found a new favorite treat.
Those little baby cheeses? They're like Babybel or some crap I have no idea.
When I get them again I'll write it down.
They're just little circles of cheese and it was my first time munchin' on one yesterday.
New favorite.

Random question for the day, do dogs hiccup?

No comments:

Post a Comment