Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lazy Days

The past couple of days have been amazing!
Well, as amazing as they can possibly be made. :)
Papa had to go to the hospital, he had three infections.
Surgery on the shoulder.
He's currently on a stream of antibiotics for six weeks (Alzheimer's) and being the stubborn
man he is he's been trying to pull them out! Goof ball! It was to be expected though. But he's doing great.
Surgery went awesome, he's doing everything he needs to.
It's a big weight of my chest.
As for my parents they're fabulous! Even after twenty plus years they're still flirting and having good laughs which makes me smile.
I've been hanging out with my Grandma when possible.
And seeing a lot more of my two aunts, uncle, two cousins, brother, and sister-in-law.
I love being around my family, we totally complete each other.

Today is Jared's Sunday though and I'm not too excited for that but we had a fun 'weekend!'
Him and our room mate had some drinks and I don't think we've ever laughed that hard the entire time we've all known each other. Today we went and checked out our friend's art in a gallery. I'm really excited for him! He goes by Bisco and he is a true inspiration. If you go down to Two Spirits Gallery downtown next to stage left you can check it out. He has a true talent!
Then we walked around the mall for absolutely no reason. Got some groceries and drove around aimlessly which seems to be our new favorite thing to do.
I think video games are in order for the night.

Oh! Some more good news. I'm currently unemployed but it won't last too long (I've promised myself.) But, I've been talking to my mom and the rest of the women in my family and we're thinking of me starting Mary Kay. It sounds flimsey but it won't be the only thing I do, but I feel it's really going to bring the girls in closer and open up a little more room for fun and goodies. :)
I am pretty excited to start that adventure. And no one can deny a little extra money.

Anyhoooo. Jared's starting to look a little lonely on the couch and the t.v. sounds rather interesting. Mmmm great night. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment