Saturday, January 23, 2010

Today

Today is my first day ever blogging. Other than one or two on myspace.
Not really sure how it goes but I'll just start talking.

I have no fun stories or great experiences to talk about. I'm pretty simple
and my life in Alaska is rather boring (to most).
I am engaged, which is fabulous! My boy is wonderful and I couldn't imagine
one day of my 'boring' life without him. He is the glue that holds me together.
Today has been rather uneventful. Jared's at work :( I'm sitting at my parents' house.
I've been learning how to do my make up and hair! Sounds pretty stupid but I've never been one to really care about looks. I must say though, I look great! Haha.

I'm starting to miss my friends! All my old friends have moved away to start their lives.
Rachel is in France. Julia in California, Courtney in Chicago (I believe that's the last place I recall her being, she joined the Navy and we haven't really talked since she left), Chandra in Texas, Marissa in Florida, and the friends left here are all planning on leaving within the next year. Sad! I'll be here all by myself. I'm not too sure how I feel about that though. I mean, I love Alaska, it'll always be home. Even if I moved I'd probably move back. But does that make me the boring one? Sounds like my life is going no where but I'm not going to allow that. Where ever I am I think I'll achieve whatever I put my thick skull to.
But, I just got news that my grandparents are coming into town.
Better start cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment